WGNSTAR is a dynamic and growing company with a global footprint. Primarily focused on the semiconductor industry, we provide a platform for you to expand your career with knowledge gained on the job training, and tailored development. We know we need talented people like you that hold similar values, which is why we do not put limits on learning, development, industry, and personal growth. Start your path to a WGNSTAR career today!
The Purpose of the Role
As a Manufacturing Operator, you will be supporting the Customer in key areas throughout the manufacturing process. Your role will be centered around adhering to facility standard operating procedures with a focus on safety and quality.
- A strong team player
- Have excellent organisational and time keeping skills
- Ability to adapt to different tasks
- You are looking for a new challenge and to develop your career
Compressed Work Week within a 4-shift cycle, 12-hour shifts (day & night including weekends)
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Handling, transporting, and recording critical materials within the factory
- Maintaining cleanroom and company protocols
- Ensuring safety and quality standards are maintained
- Performing quality checks in line with process specifications
- Using MS Office and in-house computer system as required
- Ability to work in a controlled cleanroom environment, which will involve the wearing of a gown and relevant personal protective equipment
- 100% compliance with all safety and protocol specs and regulations
- Have strong physical stamina to have the ability to stand, stoop, walk and reach for the duration of a 12-hour shift (breaks excluded)
Benefits of Working with WGNSTAR
- Discounted rates of on-site facilities
- Free on-site car parking
- Reward & Recognition Programme
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Learning and development
- Opportunities for career progression
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. This job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
WGNSTAR does not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Thank you.
Equal Opportunities Employer
WGNSTAR is an Equal Opportunity Employer in accordance with The Employment Equality Acts. WGNSTAR places strong emphasis on equal employment, encourage diversity in the workplace, and apply an open-door policy for inclusion of all employees. Our diversity program encourages people from any gender, background, ethnicity, culture, education, and experience to join the company and more importantly build a career through employee development.