Maintenance Technician – NY001
WGNSTAR is a dynamic and growing company with a global footprint. Primarily focused on the semiconductor industry, we provide a platform for you to expand your career with knowledge gained on the job training, and tailored development. We know we need talented people like you that hold similar values, which is why we do not put limits on learning, development, industry, and personal growth. Start your path to a WGNSTAR career today!
Schedule: Compressed Work Week
A Shift: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, every other Wednesday off 6am - 6:30pm;
B Shift: Sunday, Monday, Tuesday, every other Saturday off 6pm-6:30am;
C Shift: Thursday, Friday, Saturday, every other Wednesday off 6am-6:30pm;
D Shift: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, every other Saturday off 6pm-6:30am
Pay Rate: $17-$21 Hourly, Depending on position & shift placement
Sign-On Bonus: We're currently offering a $500 sign-on bonus for Level 1 Candidates
The principal Job duties will be:
- You will perform daily preventative maintenance tasks in a semiconductor cleanroom environment while wearing a cleanroom suit or other PPE.
- Your goal will be to adhere to strict facility standard operating procedures with a focus on safety, quality, and effective team communication.
- Your success will contribute to the facility’s overall throughput while simultaneously developing your own skills in a coveted and highly technical industry.
- 0-1 year experience in relatable fields
- Basic computer skills specifically in Microsoft Suite
- You have a High School Diploma or GED equivalent.
- Able to work 12-hour shifts.
- Able to wear a full Cleanroom Suit and/or necessary Personal Protective Equipment.
- Adhere to safety and quality requirements.
- Must be able to sit or stand for long periods, and also be able to lift, reach, push, pull, kneel, bend, walk (of which can be repetitive).
- Must be self-motivated and have attention to detail and be a problem solver.
- This position requires eligibility to work in the US without visa sponsorship
- All of the above
- 1-2 years hands-on work experience in automotive repair, HVAC, or related mechanical/maintenance fields.
- Preferred to have at least one of the following: Vo-tech Training in a mechanics program or similar; Associate's Degree; or Military experience.
Other compensation: We offer Benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation, and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed Work Week Schedules, On-site Facilities & Career Development Opportunities.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
WGNSTAR does not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Thank you.
The people who thrive most on our teams are those individuals who perform well in a team environment, enjoy interacting and engaging with several different stakeholders, adapt quickly to changing environments, and leverage their skills, quality, and knowledge to drive themselves and their teams towards continuous improvement and success.