Photolithography / Dry Etch Technician – CA001
WGNSTAR is a dynamic and growing company with a global footprint. Primarily focused on the semiconductor industry, we provide a platform for you to expand your career with knowledge gained on-the-job training, and tailored development. We know we need talented people like you that hold similar values, which is why we do not put limits on learning, development, industry, and personal growth. Start your path to a WGNSTAR career today!
Schedule: Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: $35-$45 Hourly DOE
The principal duties and responsibilities will be:
- Conduct routine inspections of 150mm and 200mm DRIE and Litho equipment to identify signs of wear, damage, or potential issues.
- Assist Senior FSE in creation of PM Schedules, Troubleshooting and Diagnosing idle equipment
- Work independently with minimal supervision on Tool PM's
- Communicate with stakeholders on equipment status, scheduling tool shutdowns, and equipment maintenance
- Performing wet cleans for Dry Etch and/or Litho 150mm equipment; particularly Alcatel AMS 200 DRIE and EVG Bonders, and Ultratech Stepper's tools.
- Identify operational insufficiencies and work with Senior FSE to develop plans to reduce.
- Respond to emergency tool down situations, working with stakeholders to bring online with minimal impact to production.
- Maintain an inventory of critical spare parts and consumables to support timely repairs and maintenance activities.
- Analyze equipment performance data to identify trends and potential areas for improvement.
- Assist in generating regular reports on equipment maintenance activities, downtime, and efficiency metrics.
- Must have DRIE, RIE Etch, Plasma Etch, or Litho experience on 150mm and 200mm Legacy Tools.
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Ability to be trained & flexible in various departments
- Ability to follow Safety Guidelines & SOP's.
- Associate/bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 3-5 years in a related career field or industry working on similar tool sets and equipment
Other compensation: We offer Benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation, and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed Work Week Schedules, On-site Facilities & Career Development Opportunities.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
WGNSTAR does not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Thank you.
The people who thrive most on our teams are those individuals who perform well in a team environment, enjoy interacting and engaging with several different stakeholders, adapt quickly to changing environments, and leverage their skills, quality, and knowledge to drive themselves and their teams towards continuous improvement and success.