Foreman Superintendent – AZ003
The Semiconductor Industry is booming in Arizona, growing 1 trillion in the next 5 years. WGNSTAR has secured contracts with these companies for build and site sustaining teams as factories complete. WGNSTAR is looking for skilled employees to service these factories throughout their predicted 20-year lifecycle.
The business scope covers Tool Hook Up in various processes; Litho, CMP, photomask, Wafer and mask inspection, consumable spare parts, SOI wafer, LCD process and inspection equipment and materials; outsourcing service in tool manufacturing; clean room and MEP turnkey projects, DI water, gas and chemical supply systems, waste water treatment systems, facility monitoring and control system, etc
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Pay Rate: $26 - $32 hourly
The Foreman (Superintendent) will be onsite making sure all safety rules are being followed while reporting back any timeline issues, contractor status, and requests. He or she will send out a report of daily activities including what tools were worked on that day as well as giving a detailed status on where the tools stand. In addition to this, he or she will make sure contractors are implementing the 8395 rules.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Manage staff, work schedules, project progress and resource allocation.
- Collaborate with clients, Project Managers, and other construction management to determine budget and timeline
- Coordinate materials and equipment delivery with vendors and suppliers
- Create schedules for workers and subcontractors.
- Hire additional subcontractors and assign work accordingly
- Make changes in the operation as necessary to best meet construction deadlines.
- Implement management techniques that are cost-effective and efficient
- Associate degree required (Bachelor’s degree preferred).
- 3+ years working experience in the semiconductor industry.
- Previous experience in one of the following roles: Project Coordinator, Ramp Engineer, Construction Coordinator, Installation FSE
- Outstanding communication, interpersonal abilities, and excellent written/verbal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and office management software.
- Excellent knowledge of construction software like Procore
- Excellent organizational skills and the ability to work in a warehouse environment.
- Must have the ability to work under their own direction or as part of a team.
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and by written means and contribute to team-based forums and meetings.
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, climb ladders, lift/carry a minimum of 50 lbs. and be able to bend/kneel for extended periods of time, while wearing all appropriate PPE.
Other compensation: We offer benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation, and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed Work Week Schedules, On-site Facilities & Career Development Opportunities.
WGNSTAR does not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Thank you.
The people who thrive most on our teams are those individuals who perform well in a team environment, enjoy interacting and engaging with several different stakeholders, adapt quickly to changing environments, and leverage their skills, quality, and knowledge to drive themselves and their teams towards continuous improvement and success.