Field Service Engineer – LAM DRY ETCH NY003
WGNSTAR is a dynamic and growing company with a global footprint. Primarily focused on the semiconductor industry, we provide a platform for you to expand your career with knowledge gained on the job training, and tailored development. We know we need talented people like you that hold similar values, which is why we do not put limits on learning, development, industry, and personal growth. Start your path to a WGNSTAR career today!
Schedule: Compressed Work Week, 12 Hour Shifts
Pay Rate: $30-$40 hourly; Depending on experience
The principal duties and responsibilities will be:
- Advanced electronics, equipment troubleshooting, installation, repair, and operation of Semiconductor manufacturing technology
- Attention to detail is a key part of this role
- Responsibility for the safe working environment of yourself and those around you
- Ability to understand customer’s quality requirement process and be responsible for customer satisfaction while working in a competitive team and adhering to customer build/test instructions.
- Monitor, control, and qualify the state of the art 300mm semiconductor equipment
- React to error messages of factory systems and/or equipment
- Review Statistical Process Control charts for process quality and react to Out of Control conditions including defect troubleshooting
- Identify and address potential areas for improvement and optimize tool availability, cycle time, utilization, and cost
- Ability to be successful in a customer-facing role, react to changes in equipment manufacturing priorities
- Must be able to work: Compressed Shift Schedule, 12 hour shifts
- In a controlled cleanroom environment, which will involve the wearing of a gown and relevant personal protective equipment
- Candidates must have expertise on one or more of the following 300mm Equipment Types: (Applicants without expertise on this equipment will not be considered)
- 5+ years of Preventative & Corrective Maintenance expertise on described platforms
- Must be confident in a training style atmosphere
- Must have the ability to work under their own direction or as part of a team
- Must be able to communicate clearly and concisely both orally and by written means and contribute to team-based forums and meetings
- Will be computer literate and able to use basic software packages and have the ability to learn client-specific tools
- Must be able to work in confined spaces, climb ladders, lift/carry a minimum of 50 lbs and be able to bend/kneel for extended periods of time, while wearing all appropriate PPE
- This position requires eligibility to work in the US without visa sponsorship
- LAM 2300: Kiyo, Flex, and Metal, Coronus
Other compensation: We offer Benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation, and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed Work Week Schedules, On-site Facilities & Career Development Opportunities.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
WGNSTAR does not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Thank you.
The people who thrive most on our teams are those individuals who perform well in a team environment, enjoy interacting and engaging with several different stakeholders, adapt quickly to changing environments, and leverage their skills, quality, and knowledge to drive themselves and their teams towards continuous improvement and success.