Electrical QA Inspector – Phoenix – AZ002
The Semiconductor Industry is booming in Arizona, growing 1 trillion in the next 5 years. WGNSTAR has secured contracts with these companies for build and site sustaining teams as factories complete. WGNSATR is looking for skilled employees to service these factories throughout their predicted 20-year lifecycle.
WGNSTAR is a dynamic and growing company with a global footprint. Primarily focused on the semiconductor industry, we provide a platform for you to expand your career with knowledge gained on the job training, and tailored development. We know we need talented people like you that hold similar values, which is why we do not put limits on learning, development, industry, and personal growth. Start your path to a WGNSTAR career today!
Schedule: Monday - Friday 8am - 5pm
Pay Rate: $30-$36 + OT DOE
The principal duties and responsibilities will be:
Responsible for reviewing electrical projects for accurate completion and compliance with local regulation, code, and guidelines to ensure an un-impeded approval process by city inspectors.
- Conduct inspections of electrical systems, control panels, and instrumentation to ensure compliance with local code, industry standards and regulations.
- Review and interpret engineering drawings, schematics, and specifications to ensure accuracy and completeness.
- Document and report findings and make recommendations for corrective actions.
- Work collaboratively with project teams to ensure that quality standards are met throughout the project lifecycle.
- Analyze and track common failure points or process flow errors and work with Quality Assurance Manager to help develop CIPs to reduce number of occurrences.
- Review established KPI’s aligned to business goals, and work alongside other stakeholders and management to develop action plans and ensure that goals are being met.
- Knowledge of common construction code requirements.
- Familiarity with code certification requirements
- Ability to interpret city code requirements, certification documentation requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- This position requires eligibility to work in the US without visa sponsorship
Certification or understanding of:
- UL 508A
- UL 698A
- NFPA 70
- NEC Code
- You have an Associate degree or higher education.
- You have a Mechanical or Quality Assurance certification.
- You have at least three years of relative experience OR comparable educational experience
- You’re familiar with Microsoft office products
- You’re able to read and interpret engineering drawings, schematics, and wiring diagrams.
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Other compensation: We offer Benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation, and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed Work Week Schedules, On-site Facilities & Career Development Opportunities.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
WGNSTAR does not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Thank you.
The people who thrive most on our teams are those individuals who perform well in a team environment, enjoy interacting and engaging with several different stakeholders, adapt quickly to changing environments, and leverage their skills, quality, and knowledge to drive themselves and their teams towards continuous improvement and success.