Alcatel AMS Field Service Engineer – CA003
WGNSTAR is a dynamic and growing company with a global footprint. Primarily focused on the semiconductor industry, we provide a platform for you to expand your career with knowledge gained on the job training, and tailored development. We know we need talented people like you that hold similar values, which is why we do not put limits on learning, development, industry, and personal growth. Start your path to a WGNSTAR career today!
Schedule: M-F 8 hr Days
Pay Rate: $35 - $45 Hourly
- Experience on Dry Etch150mm equipment and particularly Alcatel AMS 200 DRIE tools
- Associate degree or higher in a related technical discipline.
- OSHA10 Certification.
- 10 years of formal technical training or experience exhibiting the knowledge and technical skills outlined in this job description.
- Excel in time management, organizational, and problem-solving skills, and demonstrate outstanding customer service skills.
- Very strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to sit, stand, walk, and bend, and lift 25 lbs.
- This position requires eligibility to work in the US without visa sponsorship
Other compensation: We offer Benefits such as Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Paid Vacation, and Select Holidays, Overtime Opportunities, Compressed Work Week Schedules, On-site Facilities & Career Development Opportunities.
This job description is intended to convey information essential to understanding the scope of the job and the general nature and level of work performed by job holders within this job. But this job description is not intended to be an exhaustive list of qualifications, skills, efforts, duties, responsibilities or working conditions associated with the position.
WGNSTAR does not require assistance from Recruitment Agencies. Thank you.
The people who thrive most on our teams are those individuals who perform well in a team environment, enjoy interacting and engaging with several different stakeholders, adapt quickly to changing environments, and leverage their skills, quality, and knowledge to drive themselves and their teams towards continuous improvement and success.